Making a claim if you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident.
If you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault, you maybe able to make a no win no fee claim for compensation.
Road traffic accident claims don’t just exist for accidents involving cars, but are there for many other things too. Common claim examples are:
- Car accident claims
- Bus / coach accident claims
- Motorbike claims
- Cycling claims
- Claiming as a pedestrian
- Claiming as a passenger
Common injuries associated with road traffic accident claims
The most well known injury to occur as a result of a road traffic accident is whiplash. However, there are many types of injuries that victims can pursue a claim for, these include
- Limb amputation
- Head injuries, including brain injury
- Spine injuries
- Soft tissue damage
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Serious and catastrophic injuries
What to do if you have been a victim of a road traffic accident
To ensure that your claim running as efficiently as possible, the following tips will help when you discuss you accident circumstances with your solicitor.
- If there are any witnesses, make sure you take their details
- Get immediate medical attention
- Get the details of the person / organisatiton at fault, including insurance details, vehicle registration number, name and address
- You must get in touch with a road traffic accident claims solicitor within three 3 years of the incident taking place,. It is advisable that you do this as soon as possible.
Making the road traffic accident claim
Making the road traffic accident claim is easy. Simply pickup the phone and call 0800 085 3627 or complete the road traffic accident claim form, and a friendly representative will get in touch with you.